Who doesn't enjoy a good head massage, It helps you relax, destress and unwind from the stress and tension of the daily grind. There is something about closing your eyes, and sitting back while someone works their fingers through your scalp. Scalp massages are a big part of the Ayurvedic way of life and are encouraged to be incorporated in your daily routine.
Your scalp is one of the most ignored parts of our external body. Showing some love to your scalp can do wonders for your overall well being. Here are 6 known benefits of head and scalp massage.
- Increased blood circulation to the hair follicles may stimulate hair growth and leads to improvement in overall hair health.
- Massaging correctly also leads to lymphatic drainage which helps remove toxins from cells, which in turn improves hair.
- An oil massage to the scalp is particularly helpful as it provides slip to your massage, nourishes and moisturizes the scalp. Use a good quality Ayurvedic hair oil like this.
- A head and scalp massage with oil helps improve headaches, migraines by relaxing the nerves and shifting your focus from the pain to the gentle pressure and motions.
- A head massage, especially with a good Ayurvedic hair oil may also help improve your concentration, alertness and memory.
- A proper head and scalp massage relaxes and rejuvenates your entire body as the nerve endings and receptors in the scalp are very responsive to touch.
Our Miracle Hair Ayurvedic Hair Oil is made with 12 different herbs, plants and essential oils herbs to make the best of your scalp massage. If you don’t already do it, try to make some time for a relaxing head and scalp massage a few times a week, and see what a difference it makes .